Decton Staffing Services
Decton Staffing is in search of a Vendor Account Specialist for a client located in the South Phoenix/Ahwatukee area. If you meet the requirments, give Karina a call at 480-628-5087 and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is the fire and life safety systems industry and is currently looking for a hands-on experienced Vendor Account Specialist to join their team and be part their front line of communication.
Description: The Vendor Account Specialist is responsible for time sensitive scheduling and disptach of work orders of our customers’ fire and life safety systems. This critical position is committed to communication of details involving the on-time delivery of work dispatched to the vendors and obtaining their commitment to complete the service(s) on or before an agreed upon date. The Vendor Account Specialist works directly with our vendors in a cross functional team focused on the on-time completion of work. The desired candidate will drive results for on-time completion, on-time submission of accurate invoicing and reports, reseach vendor payment issues, and meet daily, weekly and montly deliverables.
- Prioritize work orders and dispatches the most qualified vendor based on a variety of criteria.
- Daily follow up with vendors regarding all regionally assigned service orders that are in process, ensuring on-time completion as required by client and its customer contracts.
- Working directly with the vendors, establish processes with the vendors’ administrative teams to improve performance where needed; high focus on scorecard results.
- Work directly with Vendor Management Supervisor to review overall performance health of assigned region. Isolate vendors that are performing well and those needing improvement to establish and measure standards.
- Assist Vendor Management Supervisor to proactively assign vendors to customer locations. Assignments based on vendors’ current work load, rates/cost, and performance.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Customer Service experience, 1-3 years required
- Fire Protection knowledge, preferred
- Vendor management experience, preferred
This is a temp to hire position located in the South Phoenix/Ahwatukee area.
Pay will range betwen $17-$19/HR DOE
If you are an experienced team player who is a self-starter, energetic and goal oriented, give me a call today!