Decton Staffing Services
Decton Inc. is currently recruiting for a company in Orange, CA! Currently seeking a Valuation Auditor. If qualified, please submit your resume and apply below. You may also contact Liz directly @ (949)421-6006. (Call or Text)
Appraisal license a PLUS!
Review experience and knowledge of FNMA/FHA appraisal guidelines PREFERRED.
Strong Excel skills! **Excel assessment will be provided**
Review, provide technical support, and perform quality control review of valuation products on a national level.
· Review all types of residential real estate valuations to ensure the delivery of a quality product that meets all industry and customer specific requirements
· Provide technical support to staff and customers and handle all technical questions through to resolution
· Provide value reconciliations between current types of real estate values and a prior real estate values
· Reconciliation of applicable vendor and customer fees, prior to invoicing
· Contact vendors to obtain required information
· Maintain quality control standards
· Educate vendors on our customer’s specifications and expectations as they relate to the assigned order and product
· Perform other related duties or projects as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
· Assist with the implementation of services and or new product testing
· Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include attendance at after hour Company events
· Ability to accept supervision
· Ability to work overtime as requested and approved by supervisor
· Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors
· Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person
· Must be personable, positive, and a professional representative of the Company; and
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred
· Minimum of two years of real estate sales or real estate appraisal experience (as a licensed certified appraiser)
· Superior knowledge of appraisal terminology, requirements and forms
· Ability to review appraisals for technical content on a national level
· Aptitude to prioritize, multi task, and organize in a fast pace environment
· Candidate must possess strong oral and written communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
· Must be a team player and willing to adapt to change
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.