Decton Staffing Services
Decton Inc. is currently recruiting for a company in Costa Mesa, CA. Currently seeking an Automotive Technical Service Adviser who will be the liaison between the company and its current and potential customers.
The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively managing customer issues, complaints and inquiries, keeping the customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Manage inbound and outbound communications in a timely manner
- Interact with staff at repair centers needing assistance with vehicle diagnosis and repair
- Identify customers’ needs and clarify information research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives, or escalate unresolved problems
- Check for existing information through research of manuals and technical resources
- Provide diagnostic and/or repair information, data and direction as required
- Escalate complex problems to facilitate concern resolution
- Accurately record case information and communication using company computer system
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile and regularly follow up on open issues through to completion
- Keep up to date on all product concerns and information updates
- Associates Degree in Automotive Technology or Equivalent field experience
- ASE certification (Automotive Service Excellance Certificate)
- Fuel experience
- Experience receiving calls from customers in regards to troubleshooting engines
- Ability to handle escalated diagnostic engine calls
- Engine connecting to fuel calls
- Electrical Experience
- Propane, engine or fuel system experience a PLUS!
- Dealership Experience
Skills and Qualifications
- Great people skills with ability to build trusting relationships
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail
- Focus on a High Level of Customer satisfaction
- Solid understanding of systematic automotive diagnostic practices
- Proficient in the use of Workshop Manuals, Wire Schematics, Diagnostic Routines
- Previous work experience in the Medium/Heavy duty vehicle repair industry a plus
- Alternative fuel engine and system experience a PLUS!
- Up to 5% travel may be required