Decton Staffing Services
Decton Inc. is currently recruiting for a company in Lake Forest, CA. Currently seeking a Supply Analyst. If qualified, please submit your resume and apply below. You may also contact Liz directly @ (949)421-6006 (Call or Text).
*Advanced Excel skills a MUST!
- Help planners to manage the replenishment of finished goods to and from the Manufacturing Plants and/or third party vendors and the Distribution Centers as required, to ensure the balanced supply of product and inventory levels within the distribution centers.
- Works with customer Services Team and distribution centers to prioritize inbound and outbound shipments.
- Expedites product, communicates issues and potential resolutions.
- Works with Customer and Consumer Service to describe the supply plan whenever issues occur with respect to achieving customer commitments.
- Recommends changes in the demand plan where appropriate based on available supply of product.
- Collect, measure, and reports weekly/monthly supply chain reports.
- Highlight potential demand plan issues based on general understanding of the demand plan and specific understanding of the supply plan in a timely and professional manner.
- Other responsibilities as required by manager.
EMPLOYEE SPECIFICATIONS (Minimum Requirements)
Education and Work Experience:
- BA/BS Required,
- APICS Membership and Participation encouraged
- Have knowledge and experience in Supply Chain and other related areas.
- Industry experience and product knowledge in plumbing business preferred.
- Good Excel skills- intermediate level above
- Must be a team player, have eagerness to learn and be a great communicator
- Understand of MRP/ERP systems