Decton Staffing Services
Decton Inc. is currently recruiting for a company in Huntington Beach, CA. Current seeking a Talent Acquisition/Recruiter for a manufacturing company. If qualified, please submit your resume and contact Liz directly @ (949)421-6006. (Call or text)
Manufacturing experience a MUST!
Bilingual- Spanish a PLUS!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensures that data in applicant flow log is updated and maintained on a weekly basis to comply with AAP reporting
- Manages and ensures that the ATS and employee requisition logs are updated in a timely and consistent manner.
- Identifies and leads the project management of implementation of new ATS systems
- Maintains requisition files with accurate activity notes including communications with applicants, managers and recruiting sources.
- Collaborates with Marketing on updates and edits to the Careers website; coordinates with Marketing on social media efforts to improve employee engagement and retention.
- Oversees internal applicant/job posting processes and posts job openings to external job boards.
- Manages employee referral program.
- Uses cost-effective means to reduce agency recruiting fees; champions automation of routine recruiting tasks while maintaining strong interpersonal relations with hiring managers, candidates, agencies, and other entities.
- Determines applicant requirements by meeting with hiring managers and studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters as needed; using newsgroups and job sites.
- Sustains effective partnerships with external business partners, e.g. recruitment agencies, recruitment websites, universities, and governmental entities; ensures appropriate company image is reflected in the market as an employer of choice.
- Determines applicant qualifications by screening resumes and conducting interviews via phone or in person and verifying references.
- Coordinates and schedules interviews.
- Manages and oversees travel, lodging, and meal arrangements for considered applicants
- Ensures that applicants are greeted and introduced with the hiring manager upon arrival.
- Recommends marketing strategies to improve organization attractiveness.
- Understands and explains all company’s benefits and perks.
- Knowledgeable and up to date with current legislation to ensure compliance.
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; or ten years recruitment experience of technical, professional, office, and manufacturing positions; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of state and federal legislation concerning hiring and employment
- Basic understanding of principles and practices of workforce planning, talent management, job design, and classification systems preferred
- Attention to detail, follow-up and follow-through
- People skills: supports diversity; communicates in an engaging, positive style
- Able to effectively represent the company to candidates and others outside the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization (hourly to executive staff)
- Interviewing skills required; behavioral interviewing skills and/or certification preferred
- Ability to work independently and take initiative (self-motivated, self-starter)
- Full-cycle recruitment, including sourcing, screening resumes, interviewing candidates on the phone, in person, or via Skype
- Spanish language skills a plus!
- Must possess knowledge of the following: Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment
- Knowledgeable and familiar with HIRS and ATS