Decton Staffing Services
Decton is currently recruiting for a Recruitier for a manufacuring company in the city of Irvine paying up to $60k. If you are interested please submit your resume and call/txt Yesenia 949-207-1005.
The Human Resources Recruiter/Scheduler is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting; recruit, screen, and recommend placement of staff for manufacturing and administrative management positions globally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Human Resources Team by coordinating and scheduling candidate interviews across multiple business units. This includes in-person interviews, phone interviews, video conferences, and the coordination of travel arrangements when needed.
- Communicate with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and Candidates for alignment of schedules
- Timely follow-up to ensure the process moves forward
- Provide a high level of customer service and professionalism to the Candidates, Recruiters, and Hiring Managers involved in the interview process
- Manage and track the scheduling process in our applicant tracking system (Paycom)
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the Human Resources team
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting employment agencies, colleges, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Builds an effective recruitment marketing campaigns specific to the job opening.
- Determines applicant qualifications by phone screening applicants; analyzing responses and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Manages current candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (Paycom).
- Timely review of applicants who have applied via the applicant tracking system.
- Manages application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Manages internal transfer process including screening, coordination of interview with hiring manager.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (i.e. benefits, compensation, etc.).
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+years lifecycle recruiting experience required
- 1+years global sourcing experience preferred
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet
- Strong verbal/written communication abilities; effective interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail.
- Highly organized with strong follow up skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong sense of urgency; ability to execute quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion.
- Knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.