Decton Staffing Services
Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must pass a background check and drug test
Temporary Position/ Immediate start
Monday – Friday Shift 7:30am – 4:00pm
Covering Maternity leave til March 2019
For more information please contact Karina at 480-844-4989
Or stop by the office 230 W Baseline Road Suite 106 Tempe AZ 85283