Decton Staffing Services
Decton Inc. is currently seeking a TEMPORARY Receptionist for a company in Anaheim, CA! If qualified, please submit your resume and apply below. You may contact Liz directly @ (949)421-6006. (Call or Text).
Compensation: $13.40-$15.00/hourly DOE
The Receptionist is the first person that most visitors will come into contact with and he/she shall greet visitors in a warm and friendly manner providing excellent customer service at all times. The Receptionist is responsible for answering and transferring incoming telephone calls and shall respond to all calls from participants, their family members, providers, staff and the general public in a courteous, helpful, and professional manner.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Manage the flow of visitors coming in and out of the Center, with special attention to participant safety and offering reassurance when necessary.
- Greet visitors in a warm, professional manner, and make contact with the party the visitor wishes to meet with.
- Answer incoming calls in a timely manner, avoiding “dropped calls” due to excessive wait time and follow established procedures on how to handle different types of incoming calls.
- Accurately transfer incoming calls to the requested party or department in a timely fashion.
- Track participant attendance, assign participant name badges, and log each daily attendance
- Ensure that each visitor enters his or her name, his or her company name, and the name of the person he or she wishes to visit into the visitor log.
- Prepare a disposable badge for each visitor to wear while on premises at the Center.
- Receive incoming requisitions/packages/letters and follow established procedures to ensure delivery to appropriate staff.
- Draft and update reception desk procedures and processes.
- Manage phone switchboard and other reception desk equipment and troubleshoot issues with appropriate staff.
- Other projects & duties as assigned.
Possess the Ability To:
- Verbally communicate with participants, their family members, providers, employees at all levels, visitors and the general public in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Operate a switchboard, including answering and transferring incoming telephone calls in a timely manner.
- Efficiently utilize a personal computer outfitted with the Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Follow all reception desk procedures and processes.
- Perform a variety of tasks while ensuring incoming calls and company visitors are attended to timely.
- Keep immediate and surrounding work area neat and organized, in a manner consistent with a front office reception environment.
- Work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality records.
- Work in a constantly changing environment with individuals of various backgrounds and abilities.
Experience & Education
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2-3 years of administrative experience is required, preferably in a health care environment.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish or English/Vietnamese preferred.
- General information relevant to administrative and professional support.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and relevant computer programs.