Dection Staffing Services
Decton Inc. is currently recruting for a company in Costa Mesa, CA! Currently seeking a Quality Care Analyst. If qualified, please submit your resume and contact Liz directly @ (949)421-6006. (Call or Text)
Summary of Position:
Under general supervision, the Quality Care Analyst has oversight of the activities of all Quality Management and Benefit Resolutions employees/temporaries’ orientation and continual training, while ensuring that company standards are upheld and quality is continuously improved.
Compiles statistical data related to quality and performance indicators to meet the goals and objectives of the Quality Management Program (QMP). Objectively and systematically measures, assesses, and makes recommendations for process improvement to the leadership and executive teams.
Works together with all team members by providing direction, guidance, and assistance to ensure the proper integration of all solutions to promote department and company goals.
- Assists with Appeals, Grievances and other department functions when needed.
- Provides support to the Quality Management and Benefit Resolutions Team Leader(s), Manager, and Vice President.
- Ensures the Quality Management and Benefit Resolutions Department staff maintain a high level of knowledge through the formulation of written communication.
- Trains new staff in association with the Quality Management and Benefit Resolutions Team Leader.
- Works closely with QM and Compliance Manager/Vice President on a regular basis to assist with daily and long-term projects, including internal and external related audits.
- Maintains open lines of communication and interacts with honesty and integrity.
- Contributes knowledge, ideas, unique expertise, and perception in a prepared and professional manner.
- Assists internal and external customers by effectively demonstrating the company’s established service standards.
- Willingness to adapt, with a positive attitude, to changes in processes, responsibilities and assignments.
- Assists with annual updates to the department procedure manuals to ensure they are continually accurate.
- Trains all new staff in order to convey high standards in accordance with their job position.
- Monitors department staff on a daily basis to ensure the highest quality service is provided to customers.
- Demonstrates great attention to detail.
- Meticulously completes all assigned reports and logs.
- Thoroughly researches all issues or problems that come to their attention to help determine the best possible solution(s).
- Assists with quality assurance testing of new website features and programs, as needed.
- Strictly adheres to established policies and procedures to guarantee consistent results.
- Clearly understands all duties and tasks to ensure complete, high-quality results.
- Communicates with Managers and Team Leaders to keep informed of all policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
- Communicates across department boundaries in order to promptly gather information regarding new policies, audit corrective action plans, and/or regulations.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Industry background with progressive growth.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate-to-advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internet research.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with internal staff, Medical Director(s)/Clinical
- Director(s), and clinical consultants/contractors.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor Degree or equivalent preferred;