Dection Staffing Services
Decton Inc. is currently recruiting for a company in Newport Beach, CA. Currently seeking a Property Management Accountant. If qualified, please submit your resume and contact Liz @ (949)421-6006 (Call or Text).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review lease abstracts and set up tenant’s profile in the accounting systems
- Generate monthly billings to tenants for all properties.
- Ensure that all other Additional Rent such as percentage rent, reimbursements, and property taxes are billed on a timely manner.
- Maintain, update, and ensure the accuracy of the Rent Rolls at all time.
- Ensure that in-house computer system inputs for rent increases are generated in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all rent-related monies (rents, deposits, refunds, or similar monies) are collected on a timely manner, properly identified, recorded, and deposited in the property bank accounts.
- Reconcile year end Common Area Maintenance (CAM Reconciliations)
- Process invoices & code to general ledger.
- Weekly check runs.
- Monitor past due accounts.
- Other general accounting office duties as they arise.
- Minimum 3-5 years RE property accounting experience.
- Experience with Yardi Voyager S7
- Strong CAM Reconciliation experience for retail.
- Experience in a high volume property management or commercial real estate.
- Experience in full cycle A/P & A/R including billbacks.
- Intermediate experience with Excel, Word , Windows and Yardi
- 10 key by touch
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
Required interpersonal Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
- A high level of integrity
- Ability to work well with others
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Team spirit
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year