Decton Staffing Services
The Project Coordinator is responsible for performing customer account and billing functions for a branch, including branch resource and operations support.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Assist with managing complex, multi-faceted projects from inception through completion.
- Analyzing data and proactively identify potential conflicts.
- Review of contracts, extract critical details and requirements
- Creation and submission of periodic invoicing and billing requirements
- Effective interpersonal communication, to exceed customer service initiatives in addressing customer needs and requests
- Ability to manage a large volume workload while maintaining a high-level of accuracy
- Serve as a liaison between customer and branch
- Other administrative tasks may be required.
- Follow established Company policies, procedures and practices
- Any and all duties assigned by the branch manager
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Administrative Supervisor and Branch Manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong attention to detail and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven background in billing concepts
- Excellent command of the language with the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management, outside vendors and customers.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as contracts, procedures manuals, safety rules, and operating and maintenance instructions.
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, and the ability to create and edit documents and spreadsheets.
- Ability to analyze situations, gather appropriate facts and determine appropriate action
- Ability to maintain satisfactory working relationships with co-workers, vendors, and the general public and other personnel.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as bids/proposal totals, discounts, sales tax and commission
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree preferred
- Minimum three years of data management experience
- Previous project coordinator experience preferred
- Previous experience in construction industry preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear and see. The employee frequency is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific visions abilities required by this job include close vision.
The working conditions are typical of any office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This is a non-contractual document that can be updated from time to time as circumstances dictate. This job description is intended to summarize the main duties and responsibilities of the position and is not intended to be a full and exhaustive list of all tasks. All employees are expected to demonstrate flexibility and willingness to perform appropriate tasks with the need arises.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour