Decton Staffing Services
Currently seeking a Production Coordinator for a company in Anaheim, CA. If interested, please submit your resume.
To learn more about this role and other employment opportunities, contact Liz directly @ (949)421-6006 (Call or Text)
*Must have Walls Tiles and Flooring Experience
The primary responsibility of the Production Coordinator is to schedule and coordinate the flow of work within the department for tile and slab to expedite production:
- Accept builder releases, process sales orders as received, order materials for will call or delivery, and schedule installations with the Shop Supervisor and General Superintendent for tile
- Receiving all purchase orders and billing completed jobs
- Ordering shortages and providing assistance to arrange any pick up or rework before the close of escrow
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Audit all incoming orders for accuracy. Information includes but is not limited to contracts, diagrams, disclaimers, and pricing
- Order materials on “will Advise” and verify eta’s for will call or delivery in the correct style and quantity
- Determine if back orders need to be reselected, or will there be enough time in the schedule to wait for the material to arrive
- Alert designers as quickly as possible for any reselections
- Process work orders and include diagrams when provided.
- Audit work orders with contract and other backup paperwork to ensure all information is correct.
- This includes labor descriptions and labor pricing per line item
- Upon builder release, schedule tile, slab, and material deliveries.
- Post vendor will calls on the daily pick up board
- Upon completion of the installation, ensure all billing paperwork is attached to the correct job number in the system and is marked as ready to bill