Dection Staffing Services
Decton Inc. is currently recruiting for a company in Phoenix, AZ! Currently seeking a Construction Projects Coordinator. If qualified, pleas submit your resume and contact Liz directly @ (949)421-6006. (Call or Text)
The role of the Construction Projects Coordinator is to provide administrative support to the Branch Manager and Office Administrator.
Position responsibilities include: quality control, contract administration, creating, updating and reviewing a large volume of Excel spreadsheets, gathering project required documents, organizing project paperwork, reviewing video quality, editing videos as required and comparing daily observations to inspections codes.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with multiple CCTV software – WinCan, POSM, Flexidata & Panoramo desired
- Superior computer skills are imperative
- Minimum of 2 years construction experience
- Demonstrated ability to organize effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong organizational, detail and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing and prioritizing projects with multiple and often competing deadlines, and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently, to work under supervision, and to work in a team-based and goal-oriented environment.
- Proficient with Excel worksheets; comfortable creating documents as well as interpreting data created in Excel.
- Ability to maintain schedules and timelines.
- Ability to use considerable judgment and initiative required to establish work procedures.
- Hands-on, self-starter with a can-do approach
- Energetic and performance driven
- Demonstrated record of personal learning, growth and flexibility to handle change
- Ability, interest and willingness to create tools and processes to improve efficiency
- Effective team player