Decton Staffing Services
1.6.1 – Primary Function and Scope:
This position consists of the use of established processes to plate, coat and treat metal items by
immersion in a series of chemical or electrolytic solutions. These processes include protective and
decorative plating of metal surfaces with metallic finishes such as copper, silver, nickel or gold.
Other processes include cleaning, degreasing, acid pickling……….. Other work includes
checking solution temperatures, the timing of parts in the solution, making routine settings according
to product specification just to name a few examples to ensure a satisfactory deposit or finish on
We are looking for someone that:
– Average math skills
– Average reading skills to follow our job traveler instructions
– can follow both verbal and written instructions
– is trainable, a quick learner with some work ethic would be great!
– experience with using a scope and XRF or is able to learn would be a benefit.
– is able to work around plating chemicals
– Actually wants to work everyday
– is looking for a long term position
***We are looking for 1st and 3rd shift***
Starting rate of $13.00 – $16.00/hour depending on experience, Plus Premium $1.00 3rd shift (Evenings).