Decton Staffing Services
Temp to Hire Patient Services Rep in Anaheim Hills
- Knowledge of third party payers regulations and requirements.
- Knowledge of insurance verification process
- Understanding of documentation required for physician appointments.
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Systems
- Knowledge of ICD-9 and ICD – 10 CPT codes
- Knowledge of the policies and procedures of a clinic sufficient to provide effective patient care.
- Ability to use EMR, other relevant computer hardware and software, telephone, copier, fax machine and other standard medical office equipment.
Experience: Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a medical office setting
Education: High school diploma/GED required with completion medical office assistant program preferred.
Position is contingent on passing a drug screen and background check. (No felonies or misdemeanors )