https://dectoninc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-Decton-STAFFING-SERVICES-1-35.png 70 42 user https://www.dectoninc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/logo-Decton-STAFFING-SERVICES-300x89.png user2020-01-09 01:10:552020-01-09 01:10:55Parts Receiving and Shipping Clerk
Decton Staffing Services
- Receiving and shipping of merchandise including unpacking and routing goods to appropriate storage areas.
- Identify, stocking, delivering and issuing parts/equipment orders to operations.
- Inspects and verifies incoming goods against packing slip or other documents, records any shortages and/or damages.
- Conducts inventory, maintains storage area, organizes and places stock on shelves. Ensure area is secure at all times.
- Bin locate and label new parts into department.
- Maintains internal record-keeping system.
- Assembles containers/crates, packs goods to be moved out, and prepares identifying information and instructions.
- Understands safe storage and handling procedures for various chemicals, equipment, and parts.
- Trained back up utilization for purchasing department. Reports directly to Purchasing.
- Operate forklift as needed.
- Other duties assigned.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 year experience in receiving and shipping.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong computer skills required; proficiency in excel, outlook and word.
- Strong customer service and communication skills internally/externally.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast pace environment.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Clean driving record and forklift experience.
- Perform repetitive and non-repetitive physical duties.
- Required lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, climbing and lifting up to 50 lbs.