Dection Staffing Services
Decton Inc. is currently recruiting for a company in Irvine, CA! Currently seeking Member Service Representatives. If qualified, please submit your resume and contact Liz directly @ (949)421-6006 (Call or Text)
Member Services Representative is expected to provide excellent customer service to all incoming/outgoing callers and answer and document inquiries related to dental benefits, eligibility, provider information, claims, pre-estimates/pre-authorizations, grievance and appeals, fulfillment requests and other miscellaneous inquiries.
- Maintain a quality score of 95% or greater.
- Review and respond to all email communications no later than 24 hours from receipt.
- Conduct outbound calls and/or campaigns when directed.
- Thoroughly document all customer transactions in host system.
- Adhere to scheduled shifts to ensure optimal phone coverage.
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory guidelines.
- Safeguard and secure all PHI from misuse in strict accordance with Information Security Policies and Procedures.
- Follow safety guidelines outlined by Plan’s Illness and Injury Prevention Program (IIPP).
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum requirements include a high school diploma or GED.
- One year of customer service experience in a call center environment preferred.
- Minimum two years dental healthcare experience, dental office, and/or dental insurance background required.
- Excellent listening skills to appropriately handle calls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Knowledge of dental terminology and practices
- Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm