Decton Staffing Services
Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for all maintenance and repair of MHE equipment in addition to delegating maintenance responsibilities to the maintenance team.
- Provide full maintenance and repair to all MHE equipment.
- Provide MHE battery maintenance and repair.
- Provide general maintenance of the building to include, but not limited to maintenance and repair of dock doors, compactor, dock leveler, racks and metal welding.
- While following safety procedures, ensure all cleaning materials are kept in well-marked, ventilated area.
- Paint and prep batteries as needed.
- Other duties and special projects as requested.
- Must maintain good attendance.
- Maintain safe work practices.
- Maintain safeguards of confidential company information.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in MHE maintenance and repair required.
- Welding experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to communicate well with internal customers and management.
- Ability to follow safe working practices, as instructed.
- Ability to efficiently work independent of direct supervision.
- Ability to efficiently delegate work to the team