Decton Staffing Services
Knowledgeable in the following areas:
- PLC controls and troubleshooting. PLC Programming skills a definite plus.
- Use of dvm, oscilloscope, amp probe, circuit tracers / toners. Understanding of the application of various sensors (optical, proximity, ultrasonic), understanding of encoders.
- AC and DC motors, and experience with the use and troubleshooting of servos, frequency drives and stepping motors.
- Refrigeration systems, HVAC and chillers used in industrial applications.
- House vacuum and compressed air systems.
- Paper-waste recovery, baler and cyclone systems.
- Installation and maintenance of AC power including panel boards, transformers, conduit installation and wire sizes and ampacities.
- Use of machine tools: lathe, mill, grinder, drill press, welders (arc, gas, tig and/or mig).
- Vibration analysis, oil analysis, and other Pdm methodology
- Ability to Analyze Schematics, Drawings and Diagrams, to understand functionality, and to repair or replace parts and assemblies as needed to meet specifications.
- Competent in the use of computers and various programs including MS Word, and Excel. Proficiency with project management software a plus. Proficiency with SAP Plant Maintenance a big plus.
Previous experience in the consumer packaging and printing industry a plus.
Any of the following are a plus: Knowledge of equipment manufactured by KBA, Komori, Planeta, Bobst, Jagenburg and other Industry equipment.
We are an union environment. Must be willing to work graveyard, continuous operations.