https://dectoninc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-Decton-STAFFING-SERVICES-1-35.png 70 42 user https://www.dectoninc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/logo-Decton-STAFFING-SERVICES-300x89.png user2020-01-14 21:05:572020-01-14 21:06:20Maintenance Mechanic
Decton Staffing Services
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team!
- Ability to communicate clearly and competently with others
- Must have all basic tools (specialized tools will be provided)
- Strong Mechanical knowledge; Basic Electrical knowledge (must be able to read and understand electrical and mechanical blueprints)
- 5+ years industrial maintenance experience (manufacturing)
- Basic PLC knowledge would be a plus.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- A hard working, dependable, safety conscious individual with a strong work ethic
- A self-starter who requires little to no supervision
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot equipment quickly and efficiently
- Must be capable of adjusting components to obtain and maintain proper performance based on manufacturer and company guidelines
- Must be capable of repairing both mechanically and electrically any defective parts (up to the level of individual solid state component replacement within circuit boards).
- Capable of utilizing, obtaining, and retaining information gathered from the manufacturers manuals and drawings and using this information in maintaining those components and processes within the manufacturers’ specification
- Willing to function as a team member toward the achievement of this company’s goals and objectives
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Maintenance Mechanic: 5 years (Preferred)
- Food Industry background preferred.