Decton Staffing Services
Responsible for the maintenance of the manufacturing plant and at multiple properties. The purpose of this position is to ensure that the physical condition of the properties and equipment satisfy ownership and management objectives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Replacement of electrical components, variable frequency drives (VFDs), transformers, motors, wiring, bearings, shafts, belting, bushings, and manufacture parts.
- Maintenance of manufacturing and retail stores facility, compressors, boilers, and lighting.
- Documents all repairs made during shift in the work order system. Ensures all required information is documented in accordance with SOP’s.
- Demonstrates full knowledge of and compliance with Company Quality and Good Manufacturing Practices, policies and procedures.
- Complete work orders in a timely manner maintaining high quality standards.
- Utilizing a continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Maintain communication with other departments, management and employees and notify them of any problems and/or concerns that may restrict the efficiency of production.
- Readily available for emergency repairs in breakdown situations.
- Read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, mechanical/electrical schematics, service manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Follow all required safe work practices. This would include lockout-tagout requirements and wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, confined space safety, safe chemical handling, fall restraints, etc.
- Maintain a clean, safe and sanitary work area. Inspects, repairs and performs overhauls on mechanical drives/motors, pneumatic & hydraulic components, motor control center devices, transport conveyor systems and rotating, cutting, & grinding equipment.
- Troubleshoots and repairs motor control centers, electro-mechanical drives and sub-electrical panels utilizing volt and amp meters.
- Performs machine shop duties such as general metal fabrication, welding and machining.
- Responsible for prioritizing repair and maintenance tasks to ensure a smooth and uninterrupted workflow for the manufacturing plant.
- Performs related work and miscellaneous tasks as assigned or required.
- Responsible for compliance with all local, State and Federal laws as they relate to the maintenance of the plant and equipment.
PLEASE APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME AND CALL 949-677-2431: ONLY INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE MECHANICS WILL BE CONSIDERED