Decton Staffing Services
Decton is currently seeking an IT Consultant for one of the largest privately held and employee owned equipment finance company in the U.S. specializing in providing equipment financing and leasing solutions to middle market companies throughout the US and Canada.
Compensation: $75 – $100/hour
The consultant needs to be a self-motivated individual who brings technical, project management and process leadership. Must be able to work with both business and SI partners to understand requirements. Applicant must be solutions oriented with excellent problem-solving skills. Applicant will work 15 -30 hours/week for the project duration which is anticipated to be 6 to 12 months.
- Minimum 5+ years managing complex CRM software projects
- Experience with various AI and EOE functional solutions in Equipment Leasing or Financial Industry
- Minimum 3 + years implementing Salesforce.com technology-based applications
- Knowledge and experience with both waterfall and agile project methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to deliver full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation for various functional architecture solutions Experience with all aspects of system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support Possesses the individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber and ensure client satisfaction
- Experienced identifying, developing, and implementing techniques to improve engagement productivity (e.g., increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings)
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with great attention to detail
- Demonstrate proven extensive knowledge with leading Salesforce.com implementation projects and managing private, public or hybrid cloud environment-related business
- Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
- Extensive creative problem-solving abilities and a consistent consultancy mindset while working on clients’ initiatives related to Business Systems Integrations solutions and
- Salesforce.com Application Transformation.
- Proven ability to develop strategy, write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently to a variety of audiences, including clients and internal teams
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of various functional architecture solutions
- Works closely with client and demonstrates individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber
- Applies project management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies.
- Ensure quality and completeness of project financials (e.g., labor, capital and operational expenditures) for estimates, budgets and actuals
- Ensure clear communications of project responsibilities (e.g., expectations, assignments, reviews) necessary to ensure desired project outcomes
- Facilitates issue resolutions between team members in a manner that keeps everyone productive and highly motivated
- Develops and manages project control efforts: project plan, work breakdown structure, meeting calendars (e.g., Steering committee), change control, commination plan, risk management
- Understanding migration from legacy systems such as Siebel, SAP integration, and Cloud integration tools
- Conceptualizing, presenting, and executing ideas within a tight schedule, with emphasis on serving as a technical lead on development projects with on-shore and off-shore components, or a team lead or architect across multiple software development projects or workstreams
- Collaborates with other technical and non-technical team members, clients, and vendors in technology neutral language to define, build, and deliver solutions