Dection Staffing Services
Decton Inc. is currently seeking Inside Sales reps! If qualified, please submit your resume and contact Liz directly @ (949)421-6006 (Call or Text)
Seeking Sales Reps for one of the largest privately held equipment finance companies in the U.S. specializing in providing equipment financing solutions to middle market companies throughout the US and Canada.
The ideal candidate will have a competitive drive with an innate desire to succeed. He or she will also have the desire and business acumen to understand the fundamentals of the commercial equipment finance industry. This candidate must have a demonstrated ability to think strategically while simultaneously doing the activities to engage financial decision makers, typically CEO, President, CFO, VP of Finance and Controllers.
This is a high volume, high reward position, with average transaction sizes over $1,500,000 and a realistic six figure income potential.
- Daily B2B prospecting (phone and email) for new accounts (Outlook) in a professional and friendly manner
- Establish and grow relationships with customers with a high level of integrity
- Territory database development (SalesForce)
- Ability to close transactions and meet individual quarterly sales goals (upon completion of in house training program)
- Identifying and qualifying financial transactions
- Working with management to analyze, price and structure transactions
- Basic understanding of Private Equity and Private Equity owned companies
- Financial and risk analysis of major corporate accounts
- Structuring, pricing and negotiating finance and loan packages (HP Financial Calculator, TValue)
- Major account development within regional and national territory
- Basic documentation and underwriting review
- Develop skills to work on middle to large ticket, complex transactions and manage from proposal phase to successful funding phase
- Travel and visit high priority accounts
- Path to Sr. Account Manager to develop skills and manage team of Account Managers at the Vice President Level
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent work ethic
- Persistence and assertiveness
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn and develop specialized skills
- Enjoys working with a team and also independent in a collaborative environment
- Basic understanding of finance and accounting
- Prefer a minimum of 1 year successful B2B inside or outside sales to Executive Level Management (Position is for Inside Sales with minimal travel – 2 to 4 times a year or as needed)
- Banking, Leasing, Finance or Private Equity experience is a plus
- Available on a full-time basis, Monday through Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics or Marketing preferred, but not required.
Highly attractive base compensation, comprehensive benefits plan and tiered commission structure for the right qualified candidate.