Decton Staffing Services
Decton Inc. is currently recruiting for a company in West Sacramento, CA! Currently seeking an Inside Sales Rep with a passion for Wine and Spirits! If qualified, please submit your resume and apply, below. You may also contact Liz directly @ (949)421-6006 (Call or Text).
The Inside Sales Representative position will provide excellent sales and support to current and potential customers through phone, email, and text in order to grow prospects and increase revenue. This position will build meaningful, long-term customer relationships living core values, especially integrity, quality, and having an entrepreneurial spirit. This position will drive sales through execution of sales plans and objectives using state-of-the-art contact center technology. It is critical that the right candidate for this role be able to manage time and activities to ensure achievement of sales productivity goals and supplier volume, distribution, and promotional objectives.
- Meet and exceed sales productivity goals
- Execute and accomplish sales objectives for each account and for each sales call that are consistent with customer needs and company values resulting in revenue growth, increased market share, and the achievement of supplier volume and program goals.
- Prepare professional sales presentations for each call tailored to current supplier programs and the needs of the customer by following the established guidelines for a complete sales call.
- Have extensive industry, product, and competitor knowledge in order to understand and communicate the features and benefits of products and programs to customers.
- Obtain appropriate distribution as directed by management of supplier brands, and types and sizes within assigned accounts.
- Gain menu placements and feature price promotions as well as display support from the assigned accounts list.
- Develop positive customer relations by calling all assigned accounts on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Maintain up-to-date, accurate account records and well-organized inventories of information and supplies needed to support sales activities with all assigned customers.
- Present the complete portfolio and current programs generating maximum dollar and case sales volume.
- Engage in other sales-related and educational duties as directed.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1 to 4 years of experience in a beer, wine and/or spirits marketing or sales environment preferred.
- Inside sales experience or call center experience a plus.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Salesforce.com
- Ability to work with management and customers throughout the business and industry at every level
- Product knowledge of Beer, Wine & Spirits
- Operational understanding of restaurant, bar, store and special event customers