https://dectoninc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-Decton-STAFFING-SERVICES-1-35.png 70 42 user https://www.dectoninc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/logo-Decton-STAFFING-SERVICES-300x89.png user2020-01-15 01:56:522020-01-15 01:56:52Industrial Electrician
Decton Staffing Services
- Set up and pull wire and cable Terminate power, control, and instrumentation wire and cable Install electrical gear, equipment, and devices.
- Install and troubleshoot PLC’s Install and troubleshoot AC and DC Drives Single and Three Phase motors and motor control systems.
- Solid/stable/proven experience in electrical field.
- Read/comprehend tape measure, blue prints, schematics, technical drawings, work orders, instructions, formulas and processing charts Must have knowledge of the NEC (National Electrical Code) and OSHA safety standards.
- Stand, walk, sit, kneel, and walk up/down stairs on regular basis (climb up and down ladders up to 35 feet high repeatedly).
- Work from various heights via platforms, scaffolds, ladders or man-lifts.
- Lift and move heavy objects.
- Operate, maintain, and work in close proximity to various power equipment, including, but not limited to, forklifts, man-lifts, excavators, drills, saws, hydraulic tools and automatic machinery.
- Must be safety conscious and must have electrical tools including hand benders as well as all PPE and preferably a harness