Dection Staffing Services
Decton Staffing is recruting for Heavy Fabrication Welders in the Phoenix area. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in applying, please call Karina at 480-628-5087.
We are offering a great opportunity to work for one of North America’s largest independently owned distributor of ground engaging tools. This opportunity will be temp to hire.
Qualified candidate will be responsible for welding repair on buckets and installation of new parts, building up bores on cylinders, buckets and miscellaneous parts. Must be able to do basic and major (broken) structural repairs on earth moving equipment parts and new fabrications.
Responsabilities and Duties:
- Must be able to read blue prints
- Have good math skills
- Position requires accurate use of a tape measure
- Must be able to lift up to 70lbs and use lifting devices
- Safely operate a forklift
- Stick weld vertical and horizontal
- MIG weld vertical and horizontal
- Proficient in inner and out shield MIG welding .045 to 5/64 wire thickness
- Proficient with Air ARC
- Must be able to accept criticism and communicate questions, problems and discrepancies to supervisor.
- 4 years of proven welding experience required