Decton Staffing Services
Decton Inc. is currently recruiting for a company in Irvine, CA. Currently seeking a Front Desk Admin. If qualified, please submit your resume and apply below. You may contact Liz directly @ (949)421-6006. (Call or Text)
The right candidate for this position will be responsible for the administration of all front desk duties, including answering phones, welcoming and directing guests, as well as providing administrative support to other departments. The ideal candidate must be energetic, dependable, detail-oriented, able to take initiative and effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Answer telephone (up to 4 lines), screen and direct callers to appropriate department.
- Welcome and check in visitors as well as maintain front desk area.
- Set up new customers within ERP system and process customer credit card applications.
- Receive and log postal and courier packages for company employees and ensure these are accurately distributed.
- Mail letters. Invoices, and other documents as needed.
- Process orders into ERP system and invoice testing results as needed.
- Maintain inventory and order office/kitchen supplies and snacks
- Assist with Material Transfer Agreements, update appropriate tracking and status lists, and follow up with requestors and Regulatory team as needed.
- Provide support and assistance with administrative tasks to all departments as needed (i.e.. scanning, filing,, maintaining office documents).
- Strong administrative and telephone skills
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to accurately enter data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent communicator with strong spelling and grammar skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to solve problems across functional areas and multi task
- Must be dependable, welcoming, pleasant and positive.
Training, Education, and Experience:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent, certification
- 1-3 years of experience in data entry, customer service, or general administrative field
- Experience with multi-line phone system, filing, attention to detail and maintaining a high level of confidentiality