Decton Staffing Services
We arecurrently seeking an experienced Fire Sprinkler Technician for our Fire Protection Division in Anaheim, CA. This position requires the ability to service, inspect and repair sprinkler systems for established customers on a scheduled basis.
Job duties include but not limited to; conducting service calls, systems testing and inspections to the prescribed standards, performing on-site emergency troubleshooting and repairs of customer’s fire sprinkler systems, identifying code issues and non-conformance issues. Oversee projects according to specifications, preparing accurate and timely service tickets and reports; may also include installing fire sprinkler systems. This includes project field execution, coordination, project estimating, and ensuring quality control. Establish and maintain lasting relationships with customers by providing excellent support and service response times.
- 5+ years of sprinkler field service and installation experience
- Strong written and verbal skill
- Highly organized with ability to multi task
- Valid and clean driver’s license
- Proficient in reading blueprints
- NFPA 25
- Fire Systems/Building/Construction
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Reg 4 certification
- C-16 License
- Extinguisher License
- Alarm agent card
Bottom of Form