Decton Staffing Services
Decton Inc. is currently recruiting for a company in Tustin, CA! Currently seeking an experienced, flexible and self-directed, customer service oriented Executive Assistant. If qualified, please submit your resume and apply below. You may contact Liz directly @ (949)421-6006 (Call or Text).
Essential Executive Assistant Functions/Qualifications/Education:
The Executive Assistant provides a wide range of high-level, confidential administrative support services.
- Preparing reports and presentations, screening calls, arranging meetings, handling information requests, and coordinating projects that may involve working with all levels of internal management and staff.
- Responsible for managing calendars, travel and meetings.
- Manages Board of Director support activities to include scheduling/managing logistics of Board meetings, managing meeting minutes, managing travel, sending materials for review prior to meetings, fielding general queries from Board members, and setting up dinners/events.
- Privy to confidential information and as such, requires diplomacy and discretion.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all divisions and departments.
- Facilitate and collaborate with leaders across the company to prepare, edit, and finalize presentations.
- Reconcile expense.
- Works closely and effectively with the senior leadership team to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; and arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality when communicating directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, and others.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Provides support for other senior management staff.
- Completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks.