Decton Staffing Services
Healthcare organization in Aliso Viejo is seeking a Director of FP&A to join their team!
$155K-160K Annually DOE
If you are interested and meet reqs, please send me your resume and or call me.
The Director of FP&A will lead the Financial Planning & Analysis team. Working closely with the VP of Finance, this position will manage all aspects of the budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis processes. This position will function as a senior member of the Company Finance team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct the strategy and execution of FP&A processes and provide financial leadership at a Corporate and market level.
- Actively participate in the monthly financial closing and reporting processes by analyzing variances in order to provide senior leadership with insights on changes in key business metrics vs expectations. Be able to interpret and explain reasons for fluctuations noted, including premium, claims, and other transactions.
- Partner with leaders across the organization to develop standalone and consolidated financial forecasts at the market and consolidated level – full P&L, cash flow and balance sheet.
- Provide ad-hoc financial analyses and recommendations related to operational and medical management initiatives.
- Produce accurate and timely financial reports for internal and external stakeholders including the Board of Directors, investors and lenders.
- Support any future debt or equity financing processes through production of forecasts, presentations, and responding to due diligence requests.
- Develop, implement and enforce internal controls and systems to improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the company.
- Recommend, develop and manage benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance.
- Manage the preparation of all financial reports and critical KPI’s across the business.
- Prepare and oversee critical analysis related to product development, business development, market expansions, pricing and business acquisitions.
- Assist in establishing short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure to effectively accomplish the departments goals and objectives.
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Finance or Business, MBA strongly preferred.
- Must have a proven track record in managing FP&A function in a physician practice and or health plan environment.
- Expert financial modeling and analytic skills with proven ability to effectively engage across all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Strong experience and knowledge related to budgeting, forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis.
- Experience in Government health care contracts preferred.
- Small and large project/program orientation.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects.