Decton Staffing Services
Decton Inc. is currently recruiting for a company in Fountain Valley, CA! Currently seeking a Data Entry Admin. If qualified, please submit your resume and apply, below. You may contact Liz directly @ (949)421-6006 (Call or Text)
This position is an excellent opportunity to join an amazing team!
Performs data entry via Excel for warehouse report generation. Provides the company response to vendor short pay and vendor compliance deductions and chargebacks. Position reports directly to the Warehouse Logistics and Customer Supply Chain Manager.
- Perform assigned office tasks, following company policies, processes and procedures ensuring work produced meets company productivity and quality standards and is performed according to established guidelines.
- Job processes include – data entry, Excel spreadsheet production, vendor portal accessing, filing, faxing, emailing and researching.
- Position requires interfacing with all sales and marketing office personnel.
- Use of company accounting software MAS 200 on personal computers.
- Use of personal computers for data entry, emailing and accessing vendor portals.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a respectful professional manner to all customers, clients, co-workers and management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Job Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- Language: Ability to read and interpret documents such as vendor chargeback documents, warehouse data sheets and vendor requirement manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Communication Skills: Must be able to communicate to ALL employees AND management. Bi-lingual Spanish/English is NOT required for this position.
- Teamwork: Ability to work with various diverse teams to complete company goals and expectations. Ability to get along with others in a positive work environment.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Computer/Phone: Basic PC computer and phone skills are required for this position. Proficient with Microsoft Excel is required.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good command of English both oral and written.
- Proficiency with Sage (MAS 200 is a plus).
- High school diploma; AA, Bachelor’s degree preferred.