Decton Staffing Services
Decton Inc. is currently recruiting for a manufacturing company in Corona, CA! Currently seeking Customer Service Representatives. If quailified, please submit your resume and apply below. You may also contact Liz directly @ (949)421-6006. (Call or Text)
Bilingual- Spanish REQUIRED
Compensation: $16-$19/hourly DOE
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responding to customers (and prospects) telephone requests for product information (technical specifications, cross-references, etc.).
- Building customer rapport/support of products and seeking new opportunities for business via on-going communications and prompt replies to customer/prospect emails/voice messages.
- Responsible for issuing quotes and confirming price justification for our different sales channels (end-users, OEMs, distributors).
- Retrieves and updates customer information needed to process Purchase Orders, creates & sends Order Acknowledgements, shipment notifications and RMAs.
- Creation of Job Folders and insuring that all customer correspondence and job-related information is properly organized.
- Ongoing communications with customers confirming order status, delivery schedules, etc.
- Shares responsible for aspects of the weekly Sales/Production meeting (note taking, recording, etc.).
- Assists credit department concerning credit status. Sends credit card authorization & wire transfer information and payment processes.
- Processes customer contact information, in-coming/out-going calls, emails and corresponandance in CRM tool (GoldMine).
- Acts as a customer advocate within the organization.
- Supports the needs of outside Sales and other internal departments as needed.
- Self-starter, team player and accurate worker.
- Maintains a professional image and positive attitude.
- Completes all activities in a timely, accurate, friendly, courteous and efficient manner.
- Accommodates request of customers in accordance with company standards.
- Refers to immediate supervisor for requests that are outside of company specifications.
- Abide by all rules and regulations as set forth in your employee handbook.
- Performs other duties/tasks as assigned, and helps the team as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Self-starter and team player with a positive attitude.
- High level of initiative, resiliency and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills. Bi-lingual (Spanish)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Uses good judgment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize a changing workload in a very fast paced environment.
- High proficiency in computer skills (MS Outlook, MS Word, GoldMine, System directories).
- MAS200 experience is a plus.
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years experience