Decton Staffing Services
Decton is recruiting for Customer Service Representatives for a company in the city or Irvine. If you are interested please submit your resume and call Yesenia 949-207-1005.
The Client Loyalty Consultant focuses on client retention by gaining guest feedback through direct client contact, and follow through with inbound and outbound call in relation to client concerns, resolutions, and sales or service needs. The Client Loyalty Consultant is the essential communications link between the client to dealership, sales, and service. The Client Loyalty Consultant is responsible for building a relationship with the client that will continue engagement through the entire journey of sales and service needs. The Client Loyalty Consultant must possess a high level of intrapersonal skills with a strong ability to engage clients, build rapport, focus on quality of service, multi-task, conflict resolution, and documentation skills. The Client Loyalty Consultant must have outstanding listening and communication skills, a positive attitude, and an excellent work ethic.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Regular and Reliable attendance and punctuality
- Maintaining the essential communication link between the client, dealer, and management team
- Resolves client concerns by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Communicates guest concerns and partners with store management to seek resolutions
- Ensuring that all communication is reached to and from the client and to and from the dealer
- Demonstrating effective communication skills with clients, including but not limited to following the BDC professional scripts and guidelines on all inbound and outbound calls
- Maintains or exceeds daily call requirement
- Reputation Daily Management; call, respond, and resolve all internal alerts received by customers for the dealership
- Meeting the monthly and quarterly CSI/SSI goals for the brand as well as Fletcher Jones
- Ensuring that all calls presented are answered promptly and professionally
- Ensuring that all calls are completed promptly and professionally and documented in database
- Follow the BDC scripts and guidelines on all inbound and outbound calls
- Introduce Wellness inspections using the Wellness scripts to guests during all sales calls; maintain successful closing ratio set by performance goals
- Acquiring a complete knowledge of product information related to the makes and models of the Brands represented
- Ensuring that all information entered into Dealer, Manufacturer and BDC software is consistent and accurate
- Maintaining a current knowledge of coupons, direct mail pieces, and advertising
- Developing a thorough understanding of and demonstrating adherence to the CSI, BDC and Dealer policies and procedures
- Developing proficiency with all features of the Dealer, Manufacturer, and BDC CRM Software
- Consistently maintaining daily, weekly, and monthly goals which correspond to the objectives of the dealer and your individual performance
- Consistently meeting the guidelines set for outbound calls, assignment and closure of issues and CSI guidelines
- Ensuring that all outbound calls (not limited to) CSI and follow up calls are made in a timely and effective manner
- Ensuring that all mailing related to CSI, such as no contact cards, are completed daily
- Provide valuable feedback gained from our guest to the dealer and the management team for process improvement at the dealership level.
- Demonstrating the ability to interact effectively with dealer personnel at all levels