Decton Staffing Services
Decton Inc. is currently recruiting for a company in Huntington Beach, CA. Currently seeking a Customer Service Manager. If qualified, please submit your resume and apply below. You may contact Liz directly @ (949)421-6006 (Call or Text)
*This is a Direct Hire opportunity*
Compensation: $70-95K DOE
- Responsible for directing, developing and managing the day to day activities of the North American Customer Service Department.
- Takes ownership and becomes personally involved in all strategic projects relating to managing the Customer Service Department.
- Develops a positive and pro-active customer service attitude in all team members.
- Provides strategic leadership to the department on implementation, adoption, and usage of key technology tools including Salesforce Service Cloud and Enghouse communication platform.
- Utilizes metrics from key technology platforms to manage the department; establish and monitor performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives and priorities.
- Actively engages and coordinates with customers making accurate and timely decisions based on customer needs and business requirements.
- Monitors and facilitates the identification of call trends and innovative measures.
- Ability to work proactively and collaboratively with members of other departments and in cross-functional teams.
- Provides training and control of company procedures and customer service protocol.
- Provides guidance and processing of returns, pricing, and credit issues.
- Provides input to facilitate production schedules to meet customer requirements.
- Manages the Available to Ship and Available to Promise systems to obtain accurate data.
- Identifies and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability within customer service processes.
- Develops and manages key KPI’s of the Customer Service department and implement corrective actions as needed.
- Maintain reliable and consistent attendance, including being punctual, and dependable in order to meet the needs of the department and the organization.
- Execute each essential duty satisfactorily in order to perform job successfully.
- Follows all safety procedures required in work area, wears PPE as needed, attends all safety meetings, and reports safety issues regarding equipment or unsafe/hazardous conditions.
- Performs effectively as a team member, able to work well with others, open to receive and give feedback, and treats everyone with respect.
- Takes ownership of own work and behavior, accepts accountability for own actions, encourages solutions, and communicates status of work/projects.
- Follow all department quality standards/criteria. Raise concerns and issues to immediate manager.
- Able to understand and demonstrate Cambro company culture, display company core values (Safety, Quality, Respect, and Service).
- Understands department’s key performance indicators and contributes to achieve these goals both individually and as a team.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- Takes ownership of significant customer issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Is responsible for submitting position requisitions, training staff, evaluating employee performance, initiating promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action.
- Keeps ahead of industry’s developments and applies best practices to areas in need of improvement.
- Ensures satisfaction of customer needs and requests including, but not limited to, product support, product uses, performance, quality, and order status.
- Establishes effective cross-functional communications to ensure on-time delivery and accuracy.
- Distributes flow of work evenly amongst team to ensure maximum efficiency, resulting in a quicker turnaround of customer orders.
- Possesses a full understanding of all products, including proper usage and application.
- Manages CSR’s onboarding and ongoing training program.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, remain flexible and open to possible schedule changes in order to meet business needs.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to work with management, customers and distributors, and requires a complete focus on customer service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required with 5+ years previous Customer Service Management experience.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead teams.
- Excellent knowledge of customer service software and CRM management experience required.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Proficiency in English.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Computer skills/proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Microsoft Office, and Power Point.
- Fundamental usage of the AS-400 system.
- Ability to effectively interact with members of all cross-functional departments with the utmost professionalism.
- Ability to write clear and concise email correspondence.
- Ability to handle heavy workload and changing priorities.
- Must have demonstrably strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- The ability to handle multiple, rapidly changing and conflicting priorities with an attention to detail.
- Must possess the ability to accept constructive feedback.
- Must be results focused and oriented toward accomplishment of team and company goals.
- Salesforce.com experience preferred.