Decton Staffing Services
Decton is currently recruiting for a Contracts Administrator for a company in Orange. This pays $50k annually if you are interested please submit your resume and call/txt Yesenia 949-207-1005.
- Provide technical and administrative support to onboard new subcontractors and monitor existing subcontractors utilizing internal and external monitoring resources; create invites, communicate internally and externally to collect required documentation and information for vetting of new subcontractors utilizing an online web portal, work with local offices to boost certified subcontractor numbers, review insurance certificates; certificate holders, coverage, endorsements, and exclusions for approval or revisions needed.
- Conduct quarterly report outs for regional offices; the increase of vetted and certified subcontractors, any required action plans needed to increase certified subcontractors specific to their territory
- Work directly with Management Team, Subcontractors, the designated third party monitoring company and all levels of personnel required to accomplish coordination of the New and Existing Subcontractors certification
- Review Insurance Policies and or addendum language to interpret meaning and application to risk issue/s.
- Identify exposure to risk and address insurance requirements as needed.
- Review Certificates of Insurance for approved verbiage and coverage as required by and review insurance certificates of contractors to analyze risk or accept terms.
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record in the insurance industry
- Ability to educate team members and organization on relevant risk management matters
- Ability to lead and work across cross-functional teams and across geographies/cultures
- Organizationally savvy and ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels
- Strong problem-solving skills on a foundation of great judgment
- Solid analytical and creative skills blended with practicality
- Detail-oriented, organized and resourceful with a strong orientation to results
- Able to handle multiple projects or tasks while achieving agreed upon timelines
- Strong computer and financial systems experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Capacity to adapt to change and influence/lead others to change
- Strong work ethic and desire to help the company in its growth plans
- 2-5+ years of experience in corporate insurance
- Preferred experience in brokerage or underwriting
- Risk management due diligence a plus