Decton Staffing Services
Decton is currently recruiting for a Contracts Coordinator for a Foreclosure company in Irvine paying $21 an hour. If you are interested please submit your resume and call/txt Yesenia 949-207-1005.
The Online Contract Specialist position oversees auction and contract flow. Responsible for overseeing the contract process, manage auction day issues and facilitate in the general flow of the contracts. This position requires the situational awareness of all sellers and current documents as well as best practices.
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be other related duties as assigned.
- Conduct “intro calls” to buyers
- Address inquiries from buyers, agents, and lenders professionally and in a timely manner
- Respond to email and phone messages by end of business
- Review and complete daily aged pipeline report
- Follow-up on buyer executed PSA, EMD, proof of funds & entity documents, if applicable
- Confirm pertinent information is correct in MLH prior to submission to closing
- Upload important documents (EMD, POF, Entity, etc.) into reconciliation screen
- Maintain open communication with team members and team leaders
- Follow online contracts process workflow
- All other duties assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to maintain positive behavior within a high paced, ever changing environment
- Represent professional work ethic to internal and external clients
- Adhere to the departments attendance guidelines
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Able to work collectively with the administrative team associates
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Extensive Excel knowledge
- Possession of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Six (6) month to two (2) years of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of laws and regulations pertaining to real estate preferred