Decton Staffing Services
Decton Inc. is currently recruiting for a Healthcare company in Anaheim,CA. Currently seeking a Compliance Coordinator. If qualified, please submit your resume and apply below. You may contact Liz directly @ (949)421-6006 (Call or Text).
The Compliance Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the Compliance Department with internal policies, applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations as well as communicating with inquiries from the public, FDRs, and all business units within the company.
General Duties/Responsibilities: (May include but not limited to)
- Send out clear written communication to executives and FDRs to relay federal, state, and health plan requirements.
- Maintain accurate and current records of required documentation in support of the Compliance program requirements.
- Fosters open lines of communication and informs the Compliance Director of any issues or concerns relating to compliance activities and procedures.
- Coordinates and completes compliance program projects as assigned by the Compliance Director.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Enhances compliance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining tracking and reporting tools to assess compliance with applicable regulations and policies and procedures.
- Assists other departments to understand and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite of products.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Previous experience with compliance and/or auditing
- Ability to be flexible in a high-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to think independently and come up with solutions.
- Must exercise discretion in dealing with highly confidential matters.
High School Diploma or equivalent experience