Decton Staffing Services
Decton Inc. is currently recruiting for a company in Tustin,CA! Currently seeking a temporary Compensation Analyst. If qualified, please submit your resume and contact Liz directly @ (949)421-6006.
Seeking a Compensation Analyst with excellent analytical skills who is passionate about using data to drive informed business decisions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the team with the administration compensation programs including: maintaining and updating the salary grade structure, annual merit cycle, and incentive plans.
- Assist HRBP’s with job analysis and market price evaluations as requested.
- Evaluate jobs and salary ranges for market competitiveness.
- Maintain and update compensation software (PayFactors).
- Ensure participation in salary surveys as requested.
- Initiate and conduct organizational studies including levels within job families, structure of jobs, and development of standard jobs. Conduct frequent job leveling audits as required.
- Provide analysis for merit budgets and forecasts as needed.
- Create models to analyze and forecast the financial implications of compensation programs and communicate the results in a way that informs and drives action.
- Assist with developing communications for new and or revised programs.
- Conduct pay equity audits, statistical analysis and make recommendations for adjustments.
- May perform additional duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 2 years of prior experience in Compensation.
- Demonstrated technical skills in MS Excel (advanced formulas, data manipulation, macros).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Quantitative and analytical skills (regression and predictive modeling).
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation.
- HRIS, specifically Workday, experience helpful.