Decton Staffing Services
Decton Inc. is currently recruiting for a company in Irvine, CA. Currently seeking a Collections Manager. If qualified, please submit and apply to this positing. You may also contact Liz directly @ (949)421-6006. (Call or Text)
This position oversees the company’s Collections Department goals, compliance and production. Manage a staff of collections personnel, provide feedback, coach, train and implement collections strategies. Responsible for minimizing losses, maintain accountability of accounts receivable and liquidate default accounts. Observe and review employee interactions with customers to ensure all policies and regulations are being adhered to by staff. Monitor collections calls to provide post call training and coaching to improve efficiency, overall production and reduce the percentage of lost opportunities, while maximizing growth.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2+ years of Collections experience required.
- Management experienced required.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Plan, assign and direct work, as well as communicate expectations and monitor job performance in the department.
- Participate in hiring and termination procedures for the collections department.
- Research, develop and implement collection strategies to reduce the amount of delinquency.
- Work closely with the Billing Department to implement processes and policies that contribute to accurate invoicing.
- Track and report weekly and monthly department numbers.
- Facilitate department meetings and training.
- Hold accountability for production of collections personnel.
- Manage and deliver weekly and monthly reports of collection numbers and renewal agreements.
- Keep accountability of employee contingency requirements.
- Maintain accountability of call volume and talk times.
- Other duties based on business needs.
- Audit collector accounts to ensure policies and procedures are being followed.