Decton Staffing Services
Decton Staffing is looking for an experienced CNC machinist to work in Mesa area.
Candidate must be able to safely and efficiently repair and manufacture mining and process equipment including mills, crushers, screens, shredders, conveyors and pumps, mainly operate large lathes, horizontal and vertical boring mills.
– Set up and operate all common machine tools including Bridgeport mills, engine lathes, keysetters, drill press as well as large lathes, horizontal and vertical boring mills in a heavy industrial setting
– Perform simple to complex machine setups with little to no assistance
– Solid working knowledge of machine tool set up, operation and maintenance
– Maintain a high level of quality and attention to details in close tolerance manufacturing
– Safely operate overhead cranes and forklifts to handle pieces up to 65 tons
– Proficient in the use of inspection tools such as micrometers calipers, pi tapes etc and hand tools
– Read and interpret documents such as blueprints, work orders and manuals
– Assist in troubleshooting and repairing equipment breakdowns
– Perform routine maintenance on equipment
– Maintain good housekeeping practices
– 5 years related manufacturing experience preferred
Must be reliable and dependable.
– Observes safety regulations and exhibits a high concern for safety.
– Reads and understands English language (alpha and numeric) sufficient to read and understand instructions, drawings, and
– Possesses intermediate math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, decimals and fractions, geometry) for
measurement, testing and problem resolution.
– Ability to read and understand shop drawings and welding details, set up and adjust equipment to machine pieces within
– Must have knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, use, repair, and maintenance; knowledge of design
techniques and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blue prints, drawings, and models.
– CNC experience a plus.
Bends, stoops, crouches, twists, leans, reaches, picks up and lifts raw materials of various weights and of various lengths.
– Lifts up to 50 pounds occasionally and 20 pounds frequently.
– Demonstrates manual dexterity sufficient to properly operate machines.
– Visual acuity to operate machines where the job is at or within arm’s reach.
– Utilizes oral communication to convey detailed or important instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
– Able to wear safety apparatus/clothing when required.
This is a direct hire position with medical/vision, dental benefits, 401K and a generous time off policy.
Call Karina at 480-628-5087