Decton Staffing Services
The Service Coordinator (SC) focuses on increasing the service traffic of the dealer by receiving inbound service calls and making outbound service calls which produce solid and specific appointments for the service department. The SC acts as the essential communications link between the guest and the dealership. The SC must be a friendly, patient, enthusiastic, and a self-motivated team player with outstanding communication skills, a positive attitude, and an excellent work ethic.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring that all calls presented are answered promptly and professionally
- Following the BDC scripts and guidelines on all inbound and outbound calls
- Using the various PowerTracksÔ at the appropriate stages of all service calls
- Acquiring a complete knowledge of product information related to the makes and models of the Brands represented by the Centralized BDC
- Developing proficiency with all features of the dealer and BDC CRM software
- Ensuring that all information entered into BDC software is consistent and accurate
- Ensuring that the appointments are set consistent with policy/evenly distributed and set for the appropriate dealer
- Maintaining a current knowledge of coupons, direct mail pieces, and all service menu pricing of the dealer
- Maintaining a current knowledge of schedules and personnel for the appropriate dealer
- Ensuring that the appropriate phone line is used for the appropriate dealer along with signature lines on emails
- Developing a thorough understanding of and demonstrating adherence to Centralized BDC and Dealer policies and procedures
- Consistently maintaining daily, weekly, and monthly goals which correspond to the objectives of the dealer and your individual performance
- Consistently meeting the guidelines set for average call time, log in time and talk time
- Ensuring that all outbound calls such as (not limited to) SOP, No Show, Confirmations, CSI and Campaign calls are made in a timely and effective manner
- Maintaining the essential communication link between the client and participating dealers
- Ensuring that all communication is reached to and from the client and to and from the dealer
- Demonstrating the ability to interact effectively with dealer personnel at all levels
- Maintaining a professional code of conduct at all times
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES
- Maintain a high degree of courtesy.
- Maintain a professional personal appearance and/or adhere to uniform requirement if applicable.
- Adhere strictly to all company rules, policies and procedures.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of confidential personal information of our guests in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission Safeguards Rule, implementing the provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act as they pertain to automobile dealerships.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- The equipment that are likely to be used in this position are personal computer, telephone, copier/printer/scanner, and 10-key.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works at a desk in an office setting for most of the shift.
Education and/or Experience
- High School degree preferred
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Demonstrate understanding and application of principles, rules and regulation of the subject matter.
- Demonstrate knowledge of operating a personal computer and its applications
- Mastering all training materials provided byUDC, including scripts and PowerTracks™.
- Demonstrate ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Demonstrate ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, guests, and the general public.
- Demonstrate ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Demonstrate ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations