Decton Staffing Services
Decton is currently seeking a Business Developer that will be responsible for the business development aspect of an organization. Primary duties include identifying business opportunities, building and maintaining successful relationships with prospects and existing clients, collaborating with executives on business strategy to determine objectives, evaluating current business performance and maximizing business reach and potential.
Compensation: $15 hourly
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Actively make high volume outbound calls to prospect potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Develop strategic relationships with existing key customers in an effort to increase market share with products and services.
- Present new products and services to improve existing relationships and create new opportunities with potential clients.
- Responsible for all stages of the sales cycle: Prospecting, introduction, qualifying, presentation, objections, quote and close.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Meeting and exceeding individual sales quota goals
- Effective and efficient handling of customers by either telephone or electronically
- Answer inbound sales calls and make outbound sales calls (including cold calling)
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Perform customer verifications
- Process forms, applications and request for all customers
- Quote prices, enter sales orders and proof invoices
- Track stock levels to ensure customers’ orders are handled effectively
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Manage customers’ accounts and maintain customers’ contact information in all programs
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Follow up on customer interactions in a timely manner
- Accurately record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and any actions taken
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Send letters and notices to customers
- Send, track and follow-up on customer sample requests
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client
- Assist Client Services and Marketing with specified needs
- Assist Operations with any special needs
- Assist with billing and invoicing matters pertaining to customers
- Assist and keep up with customers’ files
- Reports to the Business Development Manager, providing regular input on all account activity, including status on a weekly basis
- Performs additional duties as required and or requested
Education and Experience:
- Excellent oral and written English language communication skills
- Provide high level of customer service
- Good organizational skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Demonstrated experience with the use of PCs, along with the ability to navigate in a multi-window-based environment.
- Intermediate skills in MS Outlook, Word and Excel, and Power Point.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Minimum 1 year of business to business sales and customer service experience – preferably in a call center environment
- Desire and enthusiasm to further advance in the sales field
- High School Diploma or equivalent