Decton Staffing Services
Decton Inc. is currently recruiting for a company in Lake Forest, CA. Currently seeking a Channel Marketing Manager with Showroom experience. If qualified, please submit your resume and apply below. You may also contact Liz directly @ (949)421-6006. (Call or Text).
**Seeking an individulal with Showroom experience***
- Responsible for execution of product and brand initiative for showroom
The Channel Marketing Manager – Showroom is responsible for the execution of product and brand initiatives within our Showroom customers. Acting as a “hub” among multiple functional areas, this individual will co-develop commercialization & product strategies with Sales and Marketing leaders for accounts. Activities will include mix management, new product commercialization, display development, and more.
To be a good fit for this position you’ll have at least 3-5 years of internal core marketing experience related to showroom marketing. Looking for a professional with proven success in developing strategic plans and managing large-scale marketing projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- (90%) Channel Management
- Develop annual plans to achieve increased brand exposure and incremental sales with key customers.
- Coordinate nationwide new product launches, including development of launch materials, creating pre-launch communications to both internal and external customers and conducting training for the field sales team.
- Lead cross functional teams in developing new displays, marketing materials and promotional items, frequently using new methods.
- Manage display and other vendors in developing showroom collateral.
- Responsible for design, cost and schedule attainment, as well as purchase order and invoice management.
- Lead regular calls with the Field Sales team to help bring focus on key strategic objectives for the business.
- Serve as the communication conduit between key account sales leaders and different internal functions.
- Must be adept at synthesizing complex issues and input into succinct summaries and action plans.
- Utilize performance metrics and analytics to gauge program effectiveness and make adjustments to future proposals.
- Work with Finance and Sales on P&L analysis.
- Assist with channel budget management and planning
- (10%) E-Commerce ManagementWork with eComm Channel Manager, Brand, Creative and eComm teams to develop content for new products on customer websites through established vendor portals.
Education and Experience Profile
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- 3-5 years of tangible product sales and/or marketing experience in the retail space or hardware channels of distribution.
- Superior presentation skills and comfort with a variety of audiences, both internal and customer facing
- Advanced interpersonal talents and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid merchandising sense and problem solving skills
- Firm grasp of concepts related to brand and product marketing, market research, product training, promotion, and pricing strategies
- Ability to successfully manage several different initiatives/projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to work cross functionally, motivating and leading those around them regardless of function or tenure.
- Solid MS Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- The ability to navigate in a large corporation while thriving in a smaller, entrepreneurial business