Dection Staffing Services
Decton Inc. is currently recruiting for a company in Anaheim, CA. Currently seeking a Branch Manager. If qualified, please submit your resume and contact Liz @ (949)421-6006 (Call or Text)
The Branch Manager would be responsible for all aspects of successful leadership. This includes achieving financial objectives set forth by corporate, workforce planning, training and development, performance management, sales generation, customer service and retention, overseeing internal safety programs, accountable for inventory, managing large staff of field technical and administrative personnel, and building high moral and positive culture in line with company’s core values.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
· Full P&L responsibility over company and home branch; ensure budget targets are met and provide execution leadership on strategic objectives, personnel decisions, budgeting and forecasting, and inventory management
· Design, develop and execute on a comprehensive sales and marketing strategy with a focus on existing geographical markets, identification of new markets, service and product expansion opportunities, distribution channel development, and profitability optimization.
· Develop, maintain and drive customer acquisition strategy, with heavy focus on customer relationship management, customer service and identification of need fulfillment strategies
· Manage and develop relationships with suppliers and vendors to maximize product visibility and exposure, as well as ensuring service expectations are met for all customers
· Design and execute on seasonal and year round sales initiatives
· Manage and direct staff in inventory management strategies, including maximizing purchasing efficiencies and active management of product and service pricing strategy
Direct line supervision of Assistant Branch Manager, Field Supervisors, and Administrative Supervisors or Office Administrators.
KNOWLDEGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Proven track record in service excellence. Strive for and consistently achieve quality results, maintain high standards of performance, and exhibit dedication, self-discipline and a sense of responsibility.
· Demonstrate motivation and drive by exhibiting enthusiasm, energy and a strong desire to succeed.
· Exhibits demonstrated adoption of Core Values, including Safety, Integrity, Ownership, Teamwork, and Relentless Commitment
· 7+ Years in management of a retail/service operation of a similar size or greater
· Industry experience and knowledge is strongly preferred, which includes strong sales experience in plumbing supplies, HVAC or Tools
· Experience with Inventory Management Systems a plus
· Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills
· Fluent in use of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint