Decton Staffing Services
Decton Staffing is searching for a temporary Billing Analyst for a large piping and construction company in the west valley. This position needs to be filled as soon as possible, give Karina a call at 480-628-5087 and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
DESCRIPTION: The Billing Analyst is responsible for performing analysis of complex billing and creation of invoices to be supplied to customers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Create and submit invoices to customers
- Reconcile data for billing appropriateness
- Review of line items to ensure accuracy
- Effectively use data for project tracking and reporting
- Ensure customer billing is completed timely and accurately
- Full understanding of customer contracts and billing requirements
- Thorough understanding of customer/contract pricing
- Review contracts and supply critical information to appropriate resources
- Issuance of Debit and Credit Memos, as needed.
- Support in the troubleshooting process of billing issues
- Follow established Company policies, procedures and practices
- Any and all duties assigned by the branch manager
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Regional Accounting Manager and Branch Manager
- Assist with bank and financial audits as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong attention to detail and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
- Excellent command of the language with the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management, outside vendors and customers.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as contracts, procedures manuals, safety rules, and operating and maintenance instructions.
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, and the ability to create and edit documents and spreadsheets.
- Ability to analyze situations, gather appropriate facts and determine appropriate action
- Ability to maintain satisfactory working relationships with co-workers, vendors, and the general public and other personnel.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as bids/proposal totals, discounts, sales tax and commission
- Minimum 4 Years of accounting and office experience
- Clear Background/Drug Screen
This is a temporary position with a pay rate range of $18-20/HR.