Dection Staffing Services
Decton Inc. is currently recruiting for a company in Dana Point, CA. Currently seeking an Assistant Property Manager for a commercial real estate company. If qualified, please submit your resume and contact Liz directly @ (949)421-6006 (Call or Text).
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Office Management and Administration
- Provide back-up to the Receptionist and Admins. for answering the telephone, taking messages, dispatching work orders and other responsibilities as may be required for the smooth operation of the office.
- Assist in the Administration of Tenant Leases.
- Review, understand, and enforce lease terms.
- Resolve tenant issues in a service oriented manner that promotes retention.
- Computer proficiency. Word processing skills and spreadsheet knowledge required.
- Interact with all property vendors including but not limited to janitorial, HVAC, Security, Landscaping, etc. to ensure the property has daily coverage as contracted.
- Maintain and follow up on all insurance certificates for vendors and tenants.
- Maintain and acquire all tenant and vendor contact information for files.
- Assist Property Manager and Leasing Coordinator with all tenant improvements including revisions to office space, HVAC and electrical services.
- May be called upon to inspect the buildings and/or properties for cleanliness, verification of scheduled repairs and maintenance.
- Work with Property Manager to follow-up on tenant complaints/issues.
- Understand, participate and help coordinate fire and life safety program. When applicable, work with onsite Maintenance/Engineer to ensure that quarterly testing and other required inspections are being done and documents are filed and readily accessible.
- Responsible for the renewal of elevator permits to ensure the building is compliant.
- Assist with tenant move-ins and move-outs.
- Support and assist Property Manager when required.
- Expected to answer after-hour emergency calls when needed.
- Assist with gathering information for annual operating and capital budgets.
- Responsible for pursuing delinquencies as requested by Property Manager.
- Assist and coordinate with utility companies for turn-on/off services for vacancies.
- May be called upon to show vacant space in absence of Leasing Coordinator and Property Manager.