Dection Staffing Services
The ideal candidate must have commercial real estate management experience as well as strong analytical, communication and writing skills. Interacts and coordinates with Property Owners/Principles, Tenants, Contractors, Vendors and other individuals who support and are involved with the ongoing day-to-day operation of the Projects. Familiarity with standard property management policies and procedures, along with understanding basic PM accounting. California Real Estate License preferred or willing to obtain subject to offer of employment. Strong multi-tasking and customer service skills required for this face-paced environment. Reports to Property Manager.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
I. Office Management and Administration
- Provide back-up to the Receptionist and Admins for answering the telephone, taking messages, dispatching work orders and other responsibilities as may be required for the smooth operation of the office.
- ·Assist in the Administration of Tenant Leases.
- ·Review, understand, and enforce lease terms.
- ·Resolve tenant issues in a service oriented manner that promotes retention.
- ·Computer proficiency. Word processing skills and spreadsheet knowledge required.
- Interact with all property vendors including but not limited to janitorial, HVAC, Security, Landscaping, etc. to ensure the property has daily coverage as contracted.
- Maintain and follow up on all insurance certificates for vendors and tenants.
- Maintain and acquire all tenant and vendor contact information for files.
- Assist Property Manager and Leasing Coordinator with all tenant improvements including revisions to office space, HVAC and electrical services.
- May be called upon to inspect the buildings and/or properties for cleanliness, verification of scheduled repairs and maintenance.
- Work with Property Manager to follow-up on tenant complaints/issues.
- Understand, participate and help coordinate fire and life safety program. When applicable, work with onsite Maintenance/Engineer to ensure that quarterly testing and other required inspections are being done and documents are filed and readily accessible.
- Responsible for the renewal of elevator permits to ensure the building is compliant.
- Assist with tenant move-ins and move-outs.
- Support and assist Property Manager when required.
- Assist with gathering information for annual operating and capital budgets.
- Responsible for pursuing delinquencies as requested by Property Manager.
- Assist and coordinate with utility companies for turn-on/off services for vacancies.
- May be called upon to show vacant space in absence of Leasing Coordinator and Property Manager.