https://dectoninc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/logo-Decton-STAFFING-SERVICES-1-352.png 70 42 https://www.dectoninc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/logo-Decton-STAFFING-SERVICES-300x89.png 2019-02-15 18:37:352019-02-15 18:37:35Administrative Assistant
Decton Staffing Services
What they will be doing:
- Provide technical and administrative support to onboard new subcontractors and monitor existing subcontractors utilizing internal and external monitoring resources; create invites, communicate internally and externally to collect required documentation and information for vetting of new subcontractors utilizing an online web portal, work with local offices to boost certified subcontractor numbers, review insurance certificates; certificate holders, coverage, endorsements, and exclusions for approval or revisions needed.
- Conduct quarterly report outs for regional offices; the increase of vetted and certified subcontractors, any required action plans needed to increase certified subcontractors specific to their territory
- Work directly with the Management Team, Subcontractors, the designated third party monitoring company and all levels of personnel required to accomplish coordination of the New and Existing Subcontractors certification
- Review Insurance Policies and or addendum language to interpret meaning and application to risk issue/s.
- Identify exposure to risk and address insurance requirements as needed.
- Review Certificates of Insurance for approved verbiage and coverage as required by the company and review insurance certificates of contractors to analyze risk or accept terms.
- 2-5+ years experience in corporate insurance
- Preferred experience in brokerage or underwriting
- Risk management due diligence a plus
- Proven track record in the insurance industry or construction environment reviewing insurance requirements
- Ability to educate team members and organization on relevant risk management matters
- Detail-oriented, organized and resourceful with a strong orientation to results
- Able to handle multiple projects or tasks while achieving agreed upon timelines
- Strong computer and financial systems experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Strong work ethic and desire to help the company in its growth plans