Decton Staffing Services
The Accounts Receivable Clerk performs a variety of accounting tasks related to the maintenance/reconciliation of receivable account records and researching and resolving customer A/R issues. This position is responsible for generating client invoices and review billing data.
Essential Functions and Duties
- Prepare customer invoices and submit in a timely manner.
- Assist with collection activity by reviewing AR Aging report and communicating with customers that have past due balances.
- Post daily customer payments made via wire and live checks to ERP system.
Required Qualifications and Competencies
1. High school Diploma required, college courses in Accounting preferred.
2. 1-3 years of progressive Accounts Receivable experience.
3. Knowledge of standard accounting concepts, practices, and procedures.
4. Ability to work in an international, dynamic, fast-paced and time sensitive environment.
Preferred Qualifications and Competencies
1. Ability to multi-task and be extremely detail oriented.
2. Must possess strong critical thinking ability to produce sound analysis of data and results.
3. Must possess strong organizational skills, documentation skills and follow through.
4. Must have strong analytical and mathematical abilities.
5. Ability to communicate effectively verbally, and in writing.
6. Experience with Epicor ERP system or similar ERP systems.
7. High level of proficiency in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
8. Ability to treat all information as confidential.