Decton Staffing Services
Decton Inc. is currently seeking a Temporary Accounts Payable Specialist for a company in Orange County! If qualified, please submit your resume and apply below.You may contact Liz directly @ (949)421-6006 (Call Or Text)
**To qualify for this position- an MS Excel assessment will be provided**
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for daily and weekly processing of invoices for multiple entities, daily provider payments, transferring completed checks to fulfillment department, and monthly 1099 project in preparation for annual reporting.
- 1099 IRS reporting process.
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Accurate data entry of invoices with proper GL Coding to the appropriate entity.
- Weekly check processing of approved payables.
- Distributes and mails signed checks per due dates.
- Answers all internal/external payables inquiries.
- Record keeping of accounts payable invoices.
- Maintains and updates payables reports, spreadsheets and files in general.
- Prepares reconciliation of vendor accounts and audits vendor statements as required.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Void and Reissue of stale dated checks.
- Preparation of monthly Accrual report.
- Preparation and Reconciliation of Company Credit Card expenses.
- Essential support to claims payables.
- Essential support to Uniflow query system.
- Essential support for commission payables.
Education and/or Experience:
- 1+ year of Accounts Payable experience.
- Strong working knowledge of MS applications.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of accounting systems (ERP).
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet constant deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.